VIENNA – Ford Motor Co. will begin serial vehicle production at its Ford Romania S.A. plant in Craiova, Romania, in September. The official production start of the Transit Connect van, the first Ford vehicle to be manufactured in Craiova, is scheduled for Sept. 8. Ford Romania President Dionisio di Campos confirms the Job One date during a visit of the Craiova plant by Mircea Geoana, leader of the Social Democratic Party, part of Romania’s ruling coalition. Ford took over the Craiova ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Launch Romanian Production in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.