Ford Motor Co. today announces its “Drive On Us” incentive program, which offers consumers 0% financing on nearly all models, plus free fuel up to $1,100 through the end of the year. The program, which runs through July, provides customers with a pre-paid debit card worth $1,000 that can be used for gasoline, E85 (ethanol mix) and diesel fuel. Ford says based on an average of $2.91 per gallon, consumers will be able to drive about 6,000 miles (96,558 km) utilizing the debit card. Those ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Incentive Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.