Ford Motor Co. hopes to drive home its 27-year-old “Built Ford Tough” image this fall with new advertisements that chronicle the lives of real Ford pickup truck owners. As part of its ongoing “Ford Country” campaign, the documentary-style print ads exude a “down home” feel. They are the work of three photojournalists hired by Ford to capture how real pickup owners put their vehicles to the test on a daily basis. Jan Klug, marketing communications manager for Ford Div., says the company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches New Truck Ads" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.