Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. showcases an expanded lineup at this week’s Melbourne International Motor Show in the face of a consumer swing toward smaller vehicles and falling sales of its locally built Falcon sedan. The product blitz includes an all-new Mondeo lineup that will join the Ford Australia family later this year. “While the complete Mondeo range makes its public debut in Geneva, we’re pleased to provide a first glimpse of the dramatic all-new model in hatchback form,” ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Product Blitz at Melbourne Show" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.