CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. begins the long tease leading up to the release of its new Territory wagon June 1. Ford is pinning a lot of hope on the Territory, based on the Falcon platform and developed at a cost of A$500 million ($381 million). It will be the first rear-wheel-drive-only model available in Australia to feature styling of a 4-wheel-drive vehicle. The campaign includes the release of pictures as well as displays at upcoming motor shows and test drives by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Teaser Campaign for New Territory" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.