ROYAL OAK, MI – Ford Motor Co. today begins shipping the Transit Connect compact commercial van from a port in Baltimore to dealerships in the Eastern U.S. The vans, which are assembled in Turkey, also will be distributed from a port in Los Angeles as the rollout progresses. To date, Ford has some 3,000 pre-orders for the vans, which are aimed at small businesses. Over the past several months, Ford has sent teams on a 14-city tour to visit small-business owners and fleet operators. Of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Launches Transit Connect Distribution in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.