In a relatively good month for U.S. light-vehicle sales, Ford Motor Co. was October’s surprise. The auto maker, which has suffered three-straight months of declining market share, was the only one among the country’s top-six vehicle sellers to see a share gain, grabbing 15.5% of October sales vs. September’s record-low 14.1%. October results also marked the first time since June Ford has passed 15%. While the share gain pales somewhat compared with year-ago’s 17.4% share of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Leads Big 3 Share Gains; CUV Sales Strengthen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.