CANBERRA – Ford Motor Co. signals an export strategy for its Australian operations could involve providing engineering and product-design services to its Asian operations. Mark Schulz, Ford regional vice president, tells the Australian press the auto maker could leverage the strong Ford Australia skill base to improve its performance in major Asian markets, such as China. Tom Gorman Australia, he says, has proven to be a strong product-development center for Ford, but although Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Looks to Expand Australian Role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.