When Ford Motor Co. jettisons its Jaguar and Land Rover brands, as expected, a cadre of talented designers will go with them, the auto maker’s design chief says. “We’ll be losing Jaguar and Land Rover design staff,” J Mays tells Ward’s. “And it’s certainly painful, because they’re all my buddies, and to see them go after working with them for so long is upsetting. “Having said that I feel we left (Jaguar and Land Rover) in better shape than when we inherited them,” he adds. Among ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Lose Jaguar, Land Rover Design Staff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.