Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says its LPG Falcon has driven entirely around the Australian continent using less than A$1,000 ($756) worth of liquid petroleum gasoline. Race-car driver Jason Bright cruised into Melbourne last week to give Ford Australia President Tom Gorman A$2.45 ($1.85) in change after the Falcon he was driving covered 8,668 miles (13,950 km) and used A$997.55 ($754.23) worth of LPG. In early August, the auto maker teamed up with its stable of race-car drivers in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford LPG Falcon Finishes 23-Day Australia Challenge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.