Ford Motor Co. is expected to begin construction in October at Cleveland Engine No.2 to install new assembly lines and machinery for a new engine to power the '01 “Baby Jag,” codenamed X400. The Jaguar engine will be based on Ford's all-aluminum Duratec. Cleveland Engine No.2 currently builds the 3.0L Duratec V-6 for the Jaguar S-Type and the Lincoln LS. The factory also is home to the 2.5L Duratec used in the Contour/Mystique. The engine for the upcoming Jaguar X400 — an all-wheel-drive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Make Baby Jag V-6 in Cleveland" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642