Former Oldsmobile Marketing General Manager Karen C. Francis, who left General Motors Corp. earlier this year to take a position with a business-to-business dot-com company, is being mentioned for several positions at Ford Motor Co., including the top spot at Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd., sources tell Ward's. The automaker hasn't named a replacement for current Ford of Canada President Bobbie Gaunt, who is retiring Dec. 31. Her replacement is expected to be named in the next 10 days and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford May Be Eyeing Former Olds Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.