MOSCOW — Ford Motor Co., whose upcoming Russian plant is on schedule with machinery set for installation next month, tells Ward's Automotive International it is considering building more than just the Ford Focus at the plant. Not only will there be room for more than one line, a top executive confirms, but for more than one Ford brand. “This is a Ford Motor Co. plant,” says Alain Batty, president, Russia & CIS, Ford International Business Development Inc. “It is not a Ford brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford may build multiple brands in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.