Ford Motor Co. in May posts its best sales month since July 2008, but executives warn the road ahead is fraught with challenges, as the industry undergoes a major restructuring with both General Motors Corp. and Chrysler LLC in bankruptcy court. “The next 90 days will be volatile and a challenge,” says Ken Czubay, Ford vice president-sales and marketing. “We expect a lot of fire sales in the market and are anticipating wild swings in production from competitors,” he tells analysts and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford May Sales Down, Share Up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.