Mazda Motor Corp. and Volvo Cars seemingly are safe from any asset fire sale by a struggling Ford Motor Co. The auto maker has said everything is on the table as it reviews its business strategy and earlier this week disclosed its Aston Martin Lagonda super car subsidiary is on the block. But in a internal memo to employees obtained by Ward’s, Chairman and CEO Bill Ford says the auto maker plans on aligning Ford, Lincoln and Mercury product development more closely with Mazda and Volvo ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Memo Calls for More Collaboration Between Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.