Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. is mulling the addition of two new derivatives to the flagship rear-wheel-drive Falcon line in order to better chase its chief competitor. Ford Australia President Tom Gorman says there is demand for a super cab and all-wheel-drive versions of the Falcon Ute. Ford considers going after Holden's Cross6. “We are looking at it; it is definitely under consideration," he says, pointing to rival Holden Ltd. success with the super cab Crewman Cross6 and Cross8 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Mulls Super Cab, AWD Versions of Falcon Ute" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.