It didn't take long for Wolfgang Reitzle, the man who twice missed his shot at the top job at BMW AG, to land on his feet. Last week Ford Motor Co. named Mr. Reitzle, 49, who as the head of product development and marketing was seen by many as the very heart and soul of BMW, to head a newly created position as group vice president of the Premier Automotive Group. Mr. Reitzle will oversee all of Ford's luxury brands, including Jaguar, Volvo, Lincoln and Aston Martin, reporting directly to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Nabs Reitzle to Head New Group" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.