Ford Motor Co. names two executives to new posts and promotes a third, with both moves effective Nov. 1. Named vice president and treasurer is Ann Marie Petach, currently assistant treasurer of company. She replaces Malcolm Macdonald as treasurer and will report to Macdonald, promoted to vice president-Finance. Appointed vice president and chief operating officer for Ford’s Asia-Pacific and Africa operations is Peter Daniel. He currently holds the position of controller for the Americas. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Names Execs to New Positions" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.