Following the resignation earlier this week of two high-level executives, Ford Motor Co. announces more management changes, including the retirement of a 41-year company veteran and the appointment of the first female executive vice president in company history. In total, six executives are on the move within the auto maker's executive ranks, as former Ford of Europe chief Mark Fields settles into his new post as executive vice president and president-The Americas. Most of the changes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Names First Female Executive VP" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.