Ford Motor Co. taps Fredrik Arp as CEO and president of Volvo Cars Corp., succeeding Hans-Olov Olsson, who becomes Volvo board chairman. Both appointments take effect Oct. 1. Arp recently served as president and CEO of Trelleborg AB, a Sweden-based global auto supplier that specializes in advanced polymer technologies. He will report to Mark Fields, executive vice president of the Premier Automotive Group and Ford of Europe.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Names New Volvo Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.