Ford Motor Co. rallies around a profitable fourth quarter to post a 2004 net income of $3.5 billion, or $1.46 per share. The black ink represents a huge rise from the $495 million profit, or 27 cents per share, recorded for all of 2003. Ford’s successful Transit plant in Turkey lifts Europe to profit. Revenue of $170.8 billion increased 5% over 2003. Excluding taxes and special items, Ford earned $5.8 billion in 2004. Ford of Europe Inc. (excluding Premier Automotive Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Nets $3.5 Billion in 2004; Europe Posts Profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.