WardAuto.com recently spoke with Tony Brown, vice president of Global Purchasing for Ford Motor Co. since January, as part of its annual Big Three purchasing chief interviews. Tony Brown An interview with Chrysler Group’s Peter Rosenfeld appeared July 9 and an interview with General Motors Corp.’s Bo Andersson will run July 11. Excerpts from all three appear in the July issue of Ward's AutoWorld.(see related story: Chrysler Reshapes Its Supplier Relationships) Following is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford: New Challenges for New Purchasing Chief" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.