Ford Motor Co. is gearing up for the 50-state launch of its Focus with a new 23E (2.3L Environmental) 4-cyl. rated PZEV (Partial Zero Emissions Vehicle) in five states – and nearly PZEV elsewhere. The full PZEV system for California and four Northeast states (New York, Vermont, Massachusetts and Maine) that have adopted most aspects of California’s emissions regulations, achieves Tier II, Bin 2 emissions and has a 15-year/150,000-mile (240,000-km) all-inclusive warranty for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer Near-PZEV Focus Nationwide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.