Ford Motor Co. later this year will expand the capabilities of its one-of-a-kind educational web site offered to Ford suppliers, company officials say. In addition to suggesting and locating training and development sessions for suppliers, Ford Supplier Learning Institute (FSLI) soon will offer two courses, including one titled “How to do business with Ford,” that can be completed on-line, the automaker said last week at the AutoTech '99 conference in Detroit. FSLI was launched in March. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford To Offer Online Classes for Suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.