Ford Motor Co. will offer its Virtual Service Advisor (VSA) via participating Ford, Lincoln and Mercury dealer websites beginning this summer. VSA is available seven days a week, 24 hours a day, and enables customers to report problems with their vehicles and schedule recommended maintenance and service appointments, among other things. Ford piloted VSA at 21 U.S. dealerships, and says the program drew an overwhelmingly positive response from customers. VSA will be operated by Ford’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Offer Virtual Service Advisor at Dealerships" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.