In an effort to move its slow-selling Focus small car, Ford Motor Co. is adding a desktop computer to the list of incentives offered on the vehicle. The auto maker says a Dell Dimension 3000 will be included in the purchase of an ’05 Focus, in addition to 0% financing or $2,000 cash back. The offer runs between Feb. 1 and March 31. Focus sales were down 1.6% in January vs. like-2004, following a string of down months during the second half of last year. General Motors Corp. also ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Offers Computer With Focus; GM Ups Spiffs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.