Ford Racing is looking to bring some of its European rally racing success to the U.S. market this summer as it rolls out a new catalog of products aimed at the tuner crowd, including a V-8 engine and all-wheel-drive kit. Ford Motor Co., whose multi-million-dollar European rally team leads the popular World Rally Championship (WRC) series through May, unveils a “Fast Focus” product catalog this month that offers Ford Focus owners a full array of performance parts and appearance accessories ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Offers Focus Tuners V-8, AWD" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642