Ford Motor Co. will open a new parts distribution center in Princeton, IN, in March. The new High-Velocity Center is part of Ford’s already announced plan to replace 10 parts distribution centers with 21 new centers in the U.S. Ford wants to create a nationwide network of specialized centers so its dealers can get parts every day instead of the current one delivery per week standard. “There’s no question that this new network will provide the most efficient and cost-effective parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford to Open New Distribution Center in Indiana" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.