Ford Motor Co. of Canada Ltd. lost production of an estimated 1,600-1,700 vehicles this week due to the Canadian National Railway Co. strike. The losses include about 1,000 Crown Victoria/Grand Marquis fullsize cars at the St. Thomas, Ont., plant, 300-350 Freestar and Monterey minivans at the Oakville, Ont., plant and an estimated 300-350 F-Series pickups at the Ontario Truck facility. The Canadian Auto Workers union launched a strike Feb. 20, and CAW workers at the Ford plants refused ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Output Losses Top 1,600 Units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.