Unprecedented demand has Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. reintroducing its G6 Limited Edition for the ‘10 model year. The luxury model is identical in specification to the ‘09 model, with the exception of prestige paint – previously an option – but now available at no extra cost. Based on the popular G6, the G6 Limited Edition is equipped with a host of additional features, including unique exterior finishes and luxury interior appointments. Beth Donovan, vice president-Ford Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Bringing Back Limited Edition G6" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.