Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd.âs casting plant in Geelong, Victoria, will begin making brakes for automotive-supplier Bosch Chassis Systems Australia Pty. Ltd. and engine blocks for the next-generation Falcon sedan and Territory SUV under a A$31.8 million ($29.7 million) upgrade. Ford Australia and the federal and Victoria state governments are investing A$20 million ($18.7 million) to make the plant a center of excellence for brake-rotor casting. Under a 3-year deal, the facility will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Casting Plant Undergoes âGreenâ Upgrade; to Supply Brakes to Bosch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.