Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. this week marks its 85th anniversary as an auto maker in the country as well as the 50th anniversary of its V8 Falcon, the longest-running vehicle nameplate in Australian motoring history. Ford is commemorating the milestones by giving Australians the chance to win what it calls the “Ultimate Ford Experience.” The auto maker will give 50 winners a prize package that includes a never-before-seen tour of its design studio; a tour of its Broadmeadows ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Celebrates 85 Years; 50th Anniversary of Iconic Falcon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.