Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. says the die has been set for the size and shape of the next Falcon family car, due out next year, even if it turns out to be the wrong vehicle at the wrong time. Ford Australia President Tom Gorman tells the Herald Sun newspaper the market could be tough for the new Falcon – codenamed Orion and scheduled for launch in 2008 – but the auto maker won’t make any major changes to the vehicle in reaction to the Australian public’s shift to smaller cars. “The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Concedes Could Be Wrong Time for Falcon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.