In a further sign of better times, Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. resumes Saturday production for the first time since 2005. The action is due to strong demand for locally built vehicles, such as the Territory SUV, the Australian Associated Press quotes CEO Marin Burela as saying following an address to the American Chamber of Commerce in Melbourne. Burela is confident the Australian industry will be able to stand on its own feet in 2010, with sales about level with this year's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz to Resume Saturday Output as Industry Starts Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.