Ford Australia says its soon-to-be-released new Territory, the only locally designed, engineered and built SUV, has undergone an exhaustive redesign including enhancements and changes to its drivetrains, structure, safety, suspension, steering, technology and level of refinement. The new SUV also faced 500,000 miles (800,000 km) of harsh testing in some of the world's toughest locations, ranging from the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales and Victoria, Australia, to the harsh Australian ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Oz Says New Territory SUV Features Bevy of Upgrades" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.