CANBERA – Ford Motor Co. Australia Ltd. President Geoff Polites is transferring to Ford of Europe Inc., where he will hold the newly created role of vice president-European sales staffs. He takes up his new role at Ford of Europe, based in Cologne, Germany, on April 1. He has held the Australian position for five years. Thomas J. Gorman Polites will be replaced by Thomas J. Gorman, Ford Div.’s general sales manager, responsible for sales of all Ford cars and trucks in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford, PAG Australia Make Executive Changes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.