Ford Motor Co. Philippines marks the production of its 10,000th completely built-up export vehicle. The Philippines’ only auto exporter ships the Escape and Lynx, along with the Mazda Tribute and 323, to Indonesia and Thailand. Ford Philippines President Henry Co says in reports Ford has shown the nation’s auto industry indeed can compete in Southeast Asia. However, he adds the industry needs government incentives to grow export volumes.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Philippines Marks Export Milestone" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.