In an apparent advertising first, Ford Motor Co. intends to pump up its corporate image globally with the simultaneous worldwide airing of a commercial aimed at reaching a billion people. The 2-minute advertisement, which airs on Nov. 1 at 9 p.m. local time in most markets, artfully features all seven of Ford's automobile brands among emotional glimpses of peoples' lives in nine countries. Heard throughout the narrator-less commercial is the song “Just Wave Hello,” sung by 14-year-old ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Places Global TV Ad" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.