Ford Motor Co.'s decision to end Mercury Villager/Nissan Quest production two years ahead of schedule is expected to pave the way for a new “baby Econoline” van and potentially new cargo versions of Ford's full-size van, Ford sources say. Ford and Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. last week confirmed earlier reports in Ward's that joint production of the Villager and Quest will end with the '02 model year, two model years ahead of schedule. Nissan says it will have a new '03 minivan, which could be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Plans New Range of Econoline Vans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.