Ford Motor Co. will suspend production at three assembly plants starting the week of Nov. 8, and it will continue to keep its Wayne, MI, facility’s doors closed through the end of November. The auto maker will shut down its Hermosillo, Mexico, Ford Focus hatchback plant and the St. Louis Ford Explorer, Mercury Mountaineer and Lincoln Aviator SUV plant for one week, while its Twin Cities Ranger plant in Minnesota undergoes a 3-week idling. Ford says the shutdowns are part of its previously ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Plants Get Downtime; Wayne Closure Continues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.