DETROIT -- Ford Motor Co. has been reticent to show off many of the concept vehicles it has under development, but that is about to change, says the auto maker’s U.S. product development chief. Ford, which exhibited just two concepts -- the Tonka truck and GT40 performance car -- at the recent auto show in Detroit, was outshone by a broader array of offerings from both General Motors Corp. and the Chrysler Group. "We're going to start opening the curtain on new products,” says Chris ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Promises to Show More Concept Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.