It’s the dawn of a new era at Jaguar Cars and Land Rover, as Ford Motor Co. inks a definitive agreement to sell the storied British marques to India’s Tata Motors Ltd. for $2.3 billion. The production of both Land Rover and Jaguar vehicles will continue in the U.K., the auto makers say. Earlier media reports suggested Tata might move some production to India, which was a point of contention among U.K. labor unions. Under conditions of the agreement, Ford will contribute about $600 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Pulls Trigger on Jaguar, Land Rover Sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.