For obvious reasons, automakers have placed a much greater emphasis on consumer research than suppliers have. But Ford Motor Co. wants to change all that by creating an electronic link between its suppliers and car buyers. Consumer feedback about vehicles and supplier components on them is part of the information that Ford wants to make available to suppliers through the electronic Ford Supplier Network (FSN), recently enhanced to enable customized access to Ford data over the Web. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Pushes Consumer Link Through ANX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.