Ford Motor Co. plans to secure $18 billion in financing to fund operations and to address near- and medium-term negative operating cash flow and fund its North American Way Forward restructuring plan. The funding also will help ensure liquidity and provide a cushion against unforeseen financial events, the auto maker says. The $18 billion will be secured through three initiatives, a spokeswoman tells Ward's. The first is a 5-year revolving credit facility of $8 billion that will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Puts Up Assets to Secure Financing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.