LAS VEGAS – Ford Motor Co. isn’t wasting any time in letting the world know its newly established Performance Group is up and running. At the Specialty Equipment Marketers Assn. show here, Ford Racing Technology and Ford Specialty Vehicles Team (SVT) – now organizationally aligned under the Ford Performance Group – unveiled a bevy of enthusiast-oriented products. FR100 is showcase for Ford Racing’s promotion of its new overhead-cam V-8 "crate motor." The Ford Racing Technology ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Racing, SVT Unifying Performance Message" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.