Ford India plans to export its Figo B-segment car to more than 50 markets beginning this year. The Figo, launched last year in India and a handful of other countries, is produced at Ford India’s assembly plant in Chennai. The subcompact has been a resounding success, racking up nearly 80,000 deliveries and earning more than 20 awards. Developed for the local market, with an eye toward “value, quality and driving enjoyment,” the Figo has reinforced Ford’s commitment to India, says Joe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Readies Figo Export Program" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.