DEARBORN — Ford Motor Co.'s introduction of a new brand of vehicle under the TH!NK label reveals a strategy change: Instead of waiting for the technology to become compatible with the traditional platforms, Ford has developed electric, zero-emission TH!NK vehicles for specific, niche-driven markets. The TH!NK Group is divided into two organizations. TH!NK Mobility is focusing on increasing customer awareness and acceptance of electric vehicles (EVs) by getting them onto the roads. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford readies U.S. TH!INK launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.