Ford Motor Co.’s highly-touted ’04 F-150 pickup has hit a bump in the road. The auto maker is recalling F-150s due to potentially faulty fuel tanks, which marks the second time this year a fuel tank issue has led to a F-150 recall. Some of the vehicles were built between March and May at Ford’s Norfolk Assembly plant in Virginia, and the rest were built at its Dearborn Truck Plant between April and June. Some 1,700 trucks are affected, but no injuries or problems have occurred, a Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Recalls F-150s, Minivans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.