Ford Motor Co. is ratcheting down its second-quarter production schedule, while North American manufacturers appear on a pace to finish April close to plan, reversing a trend that saw them fall short of target the past two months. Combining Ward's April estimate with its new May and June schedules, Ford is slated to build 974,900 cars and trucks in the second quarter, down 4,900 from its previous second-quarter plan. Ward's estimates Ford will build 332,800 units in April, and it has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford Revises Second-Quarter Schedule; April Output Tracking Close to Plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.