Ford Motor Co. and automotive supplier Valeo SA sign a memorandum of understanding for the sale of the Automotive Components Holdings LLC climate control business and Sheldon Road Plant in Plymouth Township, MI. ACH is composed of 14 unwanted manufacturing plants and other facilities Ford acquired from former subsidiary Visteon Corp. last year. The MOU paves the way for a definitive agreement and sale of the business to Valeo as soon as possible, Ford says. The Sheldon Road facility ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ford‚Äôs ACH Nears Deal With Valeo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.